Business Continuity Assurance
The COVID-19 outbreak situation has seen a major part of the world’s population on lock-down. We have since activated operations continuity measures to ensure that our support to our clients globally continue with zero disruptions. We are operational across our offices spanning India and Finland as well as the multiple data centers. Yet, we are diligently following the orders of the respective governments across the countries we operate from, for the safety of our people, without compromising on our service quality and alacrity.
Going forward we have well planned contingency measures to withstand the varying level of lock-downs in the respective countries even if it continues for the long period.
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus. The disease causes respiratory illness (like the flu) with symptoms such as a cough, fever, and in more severe cases, difficulty breathing. Most people infected with the COVID-19 virus will experience mild to moderate respiratory illness and recover without requiring special treatment.
You can protect yourself by washing your hands frequently, avoiding touching your face, and avoiding close contact (1 meter or 3 feet) with people who are unwell.
How it spreads
Coronavirus disease spreads primarily through contact with an infected person when they cough or sneeze. It also spreads when a person touches a surface or object that has the virus on it, then touches their eyes, nose or mouth.
There’s currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
You can protect yourself and help prevent spreading the virus to others.
- Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub
- Cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze
- Avoid close contact (1 meter or 3 feet) with people who are unwell
- Stay home and self-isolate from others in the household
- if you feel unwell rest, sleep and keep warm
- drink plenty of liquids
- use a room humidifier
- take a hot shower to help ease a sore throat and cough
- Touch your eyes, nose, or mouth if your hands are not clean
- Go to crowded places or gatherings
- Try self medication incase you have symptoms that resemble an infection
Advisory for In-Office Protocol
In our ongoing efforts to prevent the spread of COVID-19 the following mandatory protocols have to be followed should you choose to go to office at any of our locations. It may be noted, that you are advised to work from home and self-quarantine yourself if you have any symptoms related to Flu or Common Cold.
- Use a Mask (N-95 category) at all times while in public
- Wash your hands frequently (every 30 minutes) with soap and water
- No handshakes or any kind of contact with anyone
- If you have any travel history to affected cities or zones in the past 30 days please self quarantine for 14 days
- Do not be in office longer than necessary
- For any work that can be done from home work-from-home is advised
- Minimize meetings to the absolute necessary ones the rest can be done on video conferencing
- Have frequent hot water showers